Can't stop loving you


So you're leaving...

In the morning on the early train. But I could say everything is alright, and I could pretend and say goodbye. Got your ticket, got your suitcase, got your leaving smile. Oh, I could say that's the way it goes. And I could pretend and you won't know that I was lying. Because I can't stop loving you... No, I can't stop loving you. No, I won't stop loving you. Why should i?

We took a taxi to the station. Not a word was said. And I saw you walk across the road for maybe the last time, I don't know, feeling humble i heard a rumble on the railway track. And when I hear the whistle blow, I walk away and you won't know that i'll be crying. Because I can't stop loving you. No, I can't stop loving you. No, I won' t stop loving you. Why should i?

Even try. Ill always be here by your side (why why why)I never wanted to say goodbye. I'm always here if you change, change your mind.


(Phil Collins)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vielleicht denke ich zu viel...

Cosas que aprendí en Austria y que podía haber aprendido en cualquier otro lugar...