Some things that I will miss in heaven


A big cup of Starbucks coffee.
Beer, not matter where it comes from.
The sea.
Switching off the alarm clock and coming back to my dreams.
Sweet kisses early in the morning.
Chocolate.
The smell of the pages of a new book.
Drinking a cup of hot tea while it is raining outside.
The feeling of tons of butterflies in my stomach.
My belly button being caressed.
To switch on the phone and found out that someone called me very late at night.
Massages.
Take off and landing in Barcelona.
To breathe in the smell of clean clothes.
To sunbathe on the beach.
Travelling.

Comments

Dawidh said…
Envidia, siento envidia del infante de la foto a estas horas de la mañana (aun menos mal que acaba de llegar un café)

Popular posts from this blog

Vielleicht denke ich zu viel...

Cosas que aprendí en Austria y que podía haber aprendido en cualquier otro lugar...