Goodbye, Chunky Rice!! by Craig Thompson


Dandel: You are like a little flower that's outgrown its pot and needs to be transplanted in order to keep growing.

Chunky: But I don't want to leave you behind. I want to take you with me.

Dandel: I can't. This is where I belong. You should find where you belong.

---

Dandel: Just today you're leaving, and already the places we shared have grown with beauty and significance.

Chunky: Dandel, I am a turtle. My home is on my back. And yet I feel the most real home I will ever have is the space where our roads merged and travelled along together for a time.

Dandel: There is no goodbye, Chunky.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:)
Anonymous said…
Hola Ana!!!
Como va el estudio? Espero que bien. Me puedes recomendar algún libro de poesia que te haya gustado? Muchas gracias.

Popular posts from this blog

Vielleicht denke ich zu viel...

Cosas que aprendí en Austria y que podía haber aprendido en cualquier otro lugar...